23 Aug 2014
- What women look like when they come
Photographer Linda Troeller's new book "Orgasm" documents women of all different ages, backgrounds and ethnicities having the big O [more]
- I watched Doctor Whore and its geek porn predecessors
This Thursday marked the release of the Doctor Who porn parody Doctor Whore [more]
- Sex and the centenarian
Even after turning 100, sex therapist Shirley Zussman is still doling out advice to her patients
- What have local dildos been up to?
From a telephone cable to the belly of a fish, dildos have been showing up all over the land, sea and sky.
- Should I let my teen share her bed
From a telephone cable to the belly of a fish, dildos have been showing up all over the land, sea and sky.
22 Aug 2014
- Sex Box coming to America
The Reality TV show where couples have sex in a box and discuss it, will appear on WE tv in 2015
- Why do men pay for sex?
For six years, Fred has been paying Laura to spend time with him, and have sex with him.
- Let's talk about sex for the over 60s
Sexually transmitted infections are on the rise among the older generation due to a lack of sexual education and communication
- Young people are being let down by sex education
The current provision of relationship and sex education in schools isn't adequate for many young people
- Those Disney dick pics
Yesterday Jezebel posted a gallery of cartoons depicting a selection of Disney princes naked
21 Aug 2014
- Teenagers think internet pornography is damaging
18-year-olds say it is too easy to find explicit images by accident, and most girls say it puts pressure on them to act a certain way [more]
- Does love makes sex better?
How women believe 'enhanced physical pleasure' comes from an intense emotional connection
- This Week in Butts
The human rear end, especially of the female variety, is well on its way to pop culture world domination
- 12 Unspoken rules about sex
Because we're all thinking the same thing
- Should We #FreeTheNipple?
No one saw my nipples in public again until I nursed my babies at playgrounds and cafes two decades later.
20 Aug 2014
- Sex tips from a man with no penis
A man who lost his genitals in a childhood accident turns out to know more about the carnal act than most of us
- Is the era of the virgin over?
New research proves that a generation of women knows there's nothing wrong with having sex, no matter what the purity-obsessed crusaders say
- 7 Kinky spots to have sex
Most people are used to having sexual intercourse in the bedroom, though there are many exciting places where couples can share intimacy
- 50 icons who revolutionized how we think about sex
These are earth-shaking, paradigm-shifting cultural arbiters, who have reinvented, innovated, and subverted everything we've known about sex and gender in the last century.
- A fitness tracker for your penis
The Bondara SexFit is a wearable device which claims to be able to measure and track your sexual performance.
19 Aug 2014
- Women more likely to reach orgasm during lesbian sex
One possible explanation is that lesbian women are more comfortable and familiar with the female body and thus, on average, are better able to induce orgasm in their female partners
- How to have dirtier sex
Sex and relationships experts offer some sound advice for cranking up the kink and adding a little spice to your flat-lined sex life.
- Why do people have affairs when they don't really wants to?
One quarter (24%) of people have had an affair. My advice would be if you want to affair-proof your relationship, don't look away
- There's nothing casual about casual sex
As social media takes on the hookup scene with gusto, here's a guide to navigating our brave new digital sexscape
- How to be a cam girl's perfect fan boy
Here are the rules on how to be a cam girl's perfect fanboy
18 Aug 2014
- Are porn documentaries too titillating
Jiggling flesh in a serious look at our porn problem? You might as well run a health farm with face masks cut with heroin
- America's favorite amateur porn
Sexting may have disappeared from the public spotlight, but it has not disappeared from public life
- Sibling Incest: does society understand the risks?
Australian Judge Garry Neilson came under fire last month for suggesting that society may no longer see sex between siblings as unnatural or taboo
- FreeTheNipple questions gendered double standards
Why is acceptable for men to expose their chests in public, but for women it is not? The #FreeTheNipple campaign and documentary examines this question.
- On lesbians who settle down with men
Last week, in a piece for Salon, writer EJ Levy detailed her rare and inverted "coming out" story as a lesbian who married a man. Lesbian, readers cried, You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
17 Aug 2014
- Are you pleasing yourself?
Pleasing ourselves makes us feel good, but the quality of the experience depends on the meaning we assign to it.
- Parents get candid about sex after kids
Whisper, is an app that allows people to anonymously share confessions the current state of their relationship post kids, and yes, many of them are about sex
- Sex after 50
Joan Price's forthcoming book The Ultimate Guide to Sex After 50 is publishing in 2015, and was featured on Men's Health on how to navigate a midlife crisis.
- Candida Royalle Kickstarting new film
The famed feminist porn pioneer will tell her own intimate story, and seek her absent mother, in Documentary: While You Were Gone
16 Aug 2014
- Have a headache? Have some sex
Next time you have a headache, or a backache, foot ache, any sort of muscle ache, don't go straight for the ibuprofen. Consider, instead, going straight to the bedroom
- I've just had my first orgasm
I lost my virginity six years ago, but up until six months ago, I had never had an orgasm.
- What would decriminalising prostitution mean?
An article in the Economist reignited the debate around legalising prostitution in the UK. Here, Dr Brooke Magnanti explores what decriminalisation would look like and says that we're long overdue a rethink of workers' rights
- 7 Quick and easy ways to experiment with kink
When you're venturing into the world of BDSM and kink for the first time, it can feel overwhelming and frightening. There are several things to keep in mind before you even start spanking each other.
15 Aug 2014
- FDA to consider Viagra drugs for ladies
America's Food and Drug Administration is to hold a workshop on sexual dysfunction drugs for women
- Schools should teach about the dangers of pornography
Pornography should be on the sex education curriculum. Why it's made, how it's made and what it's missing; the sexual positions, and the difference between consenting fun and coercion
- Why sexual pre-consent is never a good idea
When my boyfriend gave me verbal consent to do anything I wanted to him - whether he was conscious or not - my initial reaction was to reciprocate
- German man rescued after three-day 'autoerotic' ordeal
Munich police rescue a handcuffed man who was trapped for three days in his own home, wearing women's boots and underwear in his own home
- Adult video applications by Japan's housewives surging
An increasing number of women are seeking employment in the adult video (AV) industry to make ends meet.
14 Aug 2014
- The guide to festival sex
Festivals create the perfect atmosphere for sex
- 7 Moments guys knew they were in love
Our guy expert reached out to seven guys to ask them at what moment exactly they knew they were in love with their significant other.
- All women have a threesome fantasy
All women have at least THOUGHT about, being bent over and screwed by two men at the same time
- 10 Things you didn't know about your junk
Despite how frequently you think about your penis and testicles, they contain a few mystical secrets you still haven't uncovered.
- Nude human canvas sues New York City
In what may be an emerging summertime tradition, a model claims in court that the NYPD falsely arrested her for stripping down in Times Square so an artist could paint her body.
13 Aug 2014
- Japanese sex dolls are so lifelike
We stumbled across a new breed of Japanese sex dolls that are so disturbingly lifelike, they've given that poor little teddy a run for his money.
- He's having sex with someone new every day for a year
Mischa Badasyan is a 26-year-old performance artist and activist whose next project is turning heads. He has a plan to have sex with someone different, every day, for a year.
- My first time: Female, 18, Florida
I was a confused girl. I had decided that I didnít want to have sex until I was ready to deal with the consequences
- Teach teens to tie each other up!
Kids interested in BDSM could learn about "kinky" sex from "50 Shades of Grey" -- or from a professional educator
12 Aug 2014
- Can an open marriage ever work in the real world?
Non-monogamous relationships are on the increase, with celebrities leading the way. Fine in theory, but can they ever work in practice
- You can learn a lot from sex manuals of the past century
In the 1960's it was all about the fact that no-one should get fired for shagging the boss
- Parents cannot protect kids from sex by censoring books
History has shown us that by banning a book you often make it even more popular. I had no interest in reading "Your Health Today" until parents wanted it banned
- I went to a blowjob bar in Bangkok, Thailand
Be as obvious and memorable as possible. That's the thinking behind Dr. BJ's Salon, the most notorious suck bar in Bangkok.
- My opinion of the basic sex positions
From the missionary position (underrated), to doggy style (pleasant), to cowgirl and period sex
11 Aug 2014
- Does there needs to be less secrecy around sex?
Sex is a topic that is shrouded in secrecy. It is largely a private matter. There tends to be silence and misinformation on this particular topic, in the United States at least.
- The British porn industry's ambiguity towards opposing censorship
Although porn is protected under the First Amendment in the US, there is no such protection in Britain
- Lesbians who settle down with men
I've written before about sexual orientation labels, particularly as they apply to those who don't consider themselves exclusively gay or straight
- Going down? How to get more oral sex
Some women love it but most hate it. So how do you stop oral sex being a once in a blue moon treat and turn it into a regular feature in your relationship? Read on to find out how.
- The sex stories that changed the world
There's a medium that's long been getting us hot under the collar, and between the sheets: Erotic Literature.
10 Aug 2014
- Another bad argument for the Swedish prostitution model
The problem with at least part of the argument for that Swedish Model is that it is based on faulty research
- Sexual mores in Iran
Sex of every kind is taking place outside the marital bed in the Islamic Republic
- Happy hookers must be heard
The problem was that the government was giving a voice primarily to those who had been harmed by the sex trade, neglecting to hear testimony from the happy, voluntary, consensual sex worker
- 27 Things about sex that are so not sexy
Dryness? Leg cramps? Sex has its fair share of cringe-worthy moments
9 Aug 2014
- The intimate confessions of a female porn fan
A new study has found women are just as easily hooked on online porn as men. Nichi Hodgson explains the beauty of porn and why she loves it
- 90-Year-old sex columnist shatters taboos in India
Dr Mahinder Watsa is the Ask the Sexpert columnist in The Mumbai Mirror
- Top 10 things we will tell our sons about sex
We've already spent plenty of time thinking about how we'd like to raise our sons, and how we will talk to them about sex. Here are the top ten things we want them eventually to know and understand
- Think. Orgasm
A study of 251 sexually active French women aged 18 to 67 has established that women who regularly reach orgasm seem to be more focused on their bodily sensations during intercourse.
- Killer sperm ravages internal organs of luckless worms
When two particular kinds of nematode worms mate, the sperm of one sterilises or kills the other. It is the first instance of sperm causing physical harm to another species.
8 Aug 2014
- Does masturbating make you less creative?
A growing trend for people to abstain from self stimulation is being fuelled by a hipster obsession with 'productivity'. But where's the evidence?
- When we should teach kids about sex
According to a new study from Georgetown University, sex education should be tailored to target children as young as 10 which would significantly decrease unintended pregnancies, abortions, maternal deaths and sexually transmitted diseases
- The History & Arts of the Dominatrix
The author, undertook a formal internship in one of Australia's best known dungeon establishments. She learnt under fifteen mistresses and was obliged to attend a minimum of 18 hours a week in training.
- Why we should decriminalize prostitution
There is a very common form of rhetoric that's used against us ... that sex work isn't work. That it's a dodge. That it's a scam. That it's a form of exploitation
- The most bizarre webcam sexual requests
In an effort to normalize the cam experience, the site has put together a list of the weirdest requests models have gotten
7 Aug 2014
- Women can also get hooked on porn
A German sex study shows that heavy use of pornography could make some women "hypersexual", a disorder that involves spending excessive time engaged in sexual fantasies [more]
- Fifty shades of BDSM
The Fifty Shades of Grey trailer is now the most-watched trailer of the summer. 100 million and counting in little over a week!
- Marijuana sex lubricant promises multiple orgasms
A marijuana lubricant called Foria aims to provide the best sexual experience for women as it reportedly gives them multiple sex orgasms during intercourse.
- Straight Expectations reviewed
Professor Chris Ashford reviews Julie Bindel's new book
- Sex at the swingers' club
What one man learned about love and relationships after an evening of casual orgies
6 Aug 2014
- Child virginity pledge nearly destroyed my life
The church taught me that sex was for married people. They didn't tell me that I'd be on my honeymoon, crying again, because sex felt dirty and wrong and sinful even though I was married and it was supposed to be okay now.
- I was an accidental porn star
For 21-year-old physics student, everything happened the fairytale way: while spending a year in Spain, he was whisked off his feet by director Erika Lust, who cast him in two of her films
- How I come out in my standup act
I'd never really talked about being gay in my comedy show, until I was bombarded with abuse for kissing my date in Soho
- My man thinks he's a god in bed
My new partner, keeps reminding me he's had more lovers than me, as if he's trying to impress me, and I should be grateful for his prowess.
- 12 Realistic threesome sex positions
Cosmopolitan magazine shows how you and a friend, and a friend, can get creative [images]
5 Aug 2014
- Why porn and condoms don't mix
Who could oppose safe sex? But the effort to require condom use in adult films is misdirected; the porn business isn't the hub of AIDS or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Guy asks 200 strangers if they'd have sex with him
This American chap tried a, erm, interesting social experiment during his two-week trip to Europe: he asked 200 women, completely directly, if they would have sex with him. [video]
- Police forces ill prepared to deal with nudity
Research shows very few UK police forces taking steps to implement new guidance on handling cases of public nudity issued by the Crown Prosecution Service and backed by the Home Secretary.
- Why you should go to a swinger club
If you are in a long term relationship that has become boring over time, you have probably thought about being a swinger or wondered what a swinger club is
- Squirting: why it may never happen to you
There's something you should know, something that most sex sites won't tell you: Despite your best efforts, you may never squirt.
4 Aug 2014
- Why do straight women prefer penetration
Are lesbian vaginas somehow different from straight ones?
- American sex fantasies revealed
Most Americans aren't as daring as their fantasies, reveal the results of a survey by condom brand Durex, but "sexploration" is thriving, most notably in transport.
- How Britain's sex life has gone public
A new film that rediscovers The Joy of Sex, which led to a revolution in the bedroom 40 years ago, also shows how today's technology can add to a couple's problems
- Famous Italian statue in thong and feather boa row
A row has broken out in Italy after a photographer dressed up a famous 2,500-year-old statue in a leopard-skin thong and pink feather boa.
- A stranger remotely controlled my vibrator
I Did It For Science: a stranger I met through Tinder would remotely control my app-based vibrator and I would, strangely and awkwardly, find some way to get off
1 Aug 2014
- 50 Shades of Grey and the web teach teens kinky sex
Open your eyes: young people need access to the facts about BDSM as much as adults do [more]
- Don't get caught up on climaxing
Although yesterday was National Orgasm Day today, and though it might seem like a simple PR stunt from a sex toy company, ee can place so much importance on trying to achieve orgasm at the same time as a partner
- Why the internet needs more porn
The internet needs more porn because the majority is boring, sexist crap that is not only misinforming people, young and old, about sex but arguably putting lives in danger.
- Paris porno cinema makes lone stand against the Web
Le Beverley bills itself as the last registered porn-only cinema in Paris still serving a diet of retro classics to a loyal clientele
- Nobody wants to think of their parents having sex
TV presenters Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan had a habit of sharing personal information with the public. One person who didn't want to know the details was their 27-year-old daughter, Chloe.